FOR JUST A FEW DOLLARS A WEEK, WE CAN HANDLE YOUR GROCERY SHOPPING FOR YOU AND DELIVER RIGHT TO YOUR HOME OR PLACE OF BUSINESS!
(LIMITED TO WITHIN 20 MILES OF THE GROVELAND AREA*)
*Outside of the Groveland area would incur an additional $.50 per mile delivery fee for each mile outside of the 20 mile area.
Personal Shopper Rates and Fees
Shop and Delivery Fee (up to 20 miles)
- Grocery receipt(s) total up to $100 (before coupons) = $25 fee
- Grocery receipt(s) total between $100-$200 (before coupons) = $30 fee
- Grocery receipt(s) total between $200-$300 (before coupons) = $40 fee
- Grocery receipt(s) total over $300 (before coupons) = 14% fee
- Shop from more than one store = $5.00 per each additional store
- If we provide a coupon specific to an item on your order, we split share the savings cost. For example, if a coupon is valued at $1.00, we will keep 50 cents of the savings and you will reap the savings of 50 cents on your grocery order. We both win!
- Option 1: Cost of two papers per week, plus $5 per week to keep them organized for you. First week of this option is cost of two papers plus $25 onetime fee for organizational items. If client provides additional coupon inserts, there will be an additional charge of $5.00 for each set of two inserts provided to be clipped and organized.(if you choose this option)
- Option 2: “Stockpile” options include alerts to items on sale w/ coupons that you may not have placed on your list for Publix and Walgreens stores only. Alerts will be sent via e-mail.
- Option 3: You provide coupons for the items you want. No charge if the coupons are brought to us. If the coupons need to be picked up, there will be a charge based on distance.
- An additional $25.00 charge will be imposed for any returned check.
- An additional $15.00 charge will be imposed for any order that needs to be re-delivered due to the customer not being available for the original delivery time.